Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pictures for previous post ...

As a new blogger, I didn't know how to put pictures where I wanted them, to I only added two to my original post. (I am a blogger! My kids would be impressed!!)

Now that I have learned how to move pictures around, I am going to add some now.


This is the sofa quilt (60 * 72) I made for my older daughter for Christmas. Because it is made of flannel, I needed a simple design. It is machine quilted with snowmen in the smaller rectangles, and snowflakes scattered everywhere else. It is a very snuggly, warm quilt.








I have one son-in-law who loves all things with dragons, so I designed this quilt just for him. It is really NOT pink, the coloring in the photo is off for some reason. It has a 5" black border all the way around, which really frames it well. It is machine quilted with swirls, kind of like dragon's fire-breath. He really liked it - he told my daughter that his quilt was way cooler than Ann's (the receiver of the flannel quilt), and he was really glad his mother-in-law supported his dragon habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment