Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween, with my granddaughters far away ...

A Scary Ghost for a Scary Ghost!
Tonight I had fun making Halloween cards to send to my granddaughters.  The three-year-old was planning to be a scary ghost; she likes to make a scary face and say "Boo", so I made a scary ghost card for her. 







Pumpkins galore!
The five-year-old is going to be a "fuzzy dragon";  not surprisingly, I couldn't find any clipart of a fuzzy dragon (and I, unfortunately, am not sufficiently talented to paint my own!  Although I did paint the bats on the first card, because cutting out tiny bats to glue on was very time consuming!), so I decided to go with a plethora of pumpkins, because their dad and mom line their driveway with carved pumpkins every year. 




I added some sparkly dots to each one (they are girls, after all - sparkles make everything better!), and I think they turned out pretty cute. I stuck a sheet of Halloween stickers in each envelope, so my "Scary Ghost" and "Fuzzy Dragon" will get a Halloween treat from Grandma!  Even if they won't get a Halloween hug ... *sigh*.

1 comment:

  1. A fungus infection could also cause your cat's ears to fall out or even become detached from their sockets. This condition should be treated as soon as possible to avoid any further complications. Get more interesting details about cat health product check this site.

    ReplyDelete